Has the Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game got you stumped? Well, here are some Helpful Hints, Tips & Tricks!
This page offers various hints, tips and tricks discovered by players through their own game play and aims to provide useful information for other players to help them succeed in the game. However, please keep in mind that how you play the game is dependent on your individual play style. There are as many ways to play as there are people in the world.
This is merely a helpful guide to improve your understanding of the different aspects of gameplay enjoyed by others. Thus, unlike the other pages on this Wiki, the information presented here is a mixture of fact and opinion. Feel free to give these suggestions a try at your own discretion. You may find some tips work well for you and others not so much. Ultimately it is up to you, yourself, to decide how you wish to play the game and what works best for you.
Tips and Tricks from Players Edit
Have a tip for playing the game? then add it here!
(for now here are some links to forum threads of wisdom, feel free to write up your tips, ideas, and experiences with the game here)
Loading Screen Hints Edit
Listed below are the hints that show up on the loading screen when you launch the game.
- If you get a gift from a friend it's nice to send your friend a thank-you present.
- You expend more energy than usual when exploring locations with anomalies.
- There is a FAQ button in the settings menu where you can find detailed answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Help friends to earn gold and experience.
- Keep in mind it takes a certain amount of time for one unit of energy to regenerate.
- Your energy will continue to regenerate even if you are not playing the game.
- Head over to the bank if you don't have enough rubies or coins.
- You can use special tools to dispel anomalies.
- Use talismans to speed up energy regeneration.
~~Please add more if you can~~