The Inventory Window of the Seeker's Notes: Mysteries of Darkwood game contains all of the non-Collection items you win in the game or buy in the Store for Coins or Rubies.
Accessing the Inventory Edit
The second icon on the left hand side of the bottom of the Darkwood Town Map is the Inventory Icon (2). Tapping on the Inventory Icon will open your game Inventory.
The Inventory Window contains 6 tabs, which can be toggled between by pressing on the 6 symbols at the top of the window. When you open your Inventory using the Inventory Icon, the first tab, Talismans, will be open by default. You can switch to any other tab by pressing its symbol at the top of the Inventory Window.
Each tab contains 1 or more pages of items, and each page contains up to 6 items in boxes. The item's name will appear at the top of the box, and an image of the item will appear inside the box, along with a number indicating how many of that item you currently own.
Tapping anywhere inside an item's box will bring up an information window for the item. This Information Window gives a description of the item's purpose; how many you currently have in your inventory; and information on how to win the item by playing the game (or if it can be bought in the Store).
If the item is one that can be activated in your Inventory (e.g. Talismans, Artifacts; Energy Items; Chests), then at the bottom of the item's Information Window will be a green 'Use' button and a red 'cancel' button. Pressing the Use button will use the item, and the number of that item in your inventory will decrease by 1. If you only have one of that item in your inventory, then it will disappear from your inventory after you press 'Use'. Pressing the red 'Cancel' button or the brown 'x' in the top right hand corner of the Information Window will exit the window without using the item.
If the item is not one that can be activated in the inventory, but must be activated during game play (i.e. everything else), then at the bottom of the item's Information Window will be a green 'OK' button. Pressing the green 'OK' button or the brown 'x' in the top right hand corner of the Information Window will exit the window.
The Inventory Categories Edit
The 6 Inventory tabs are:
- Talismans (Owl symbol): The Talismans tab all the Talismans and Artifacts that you currently have in your Inventory. You can activate these items from your inventory.
- Energy (Lightning symbol): The Energy tab contains the different energy items that you currently have in your inventory. You can use these items from your inventory.
- Tools (Magnifying Glass symbol): The Tools tab contains different tools that you currently have in your inventory. You cannot use these items in your inventory, they can only be activated when playing Locations or Puzzles.
- Chests (Chest symbol): The Chests tab contains different tools that you currently have in your inventory. You can use these items from your inventory. When you open a chest, the chest leaves your inventory and the contents of the chest automatically go into the right tab of the inventory for that item. For example, opening a 'Magic Box' chest will automatically add 2x Ancient Scroll; 2x Eagle Eye; 2x Piggy Bank and 2x Thunder Amulet talismans to the Talisman Tab of the Inventory. You can navigate to this tab in order to then use the items.
- Exchange and Reagents (Shield symbol): The Exchange and Reagents tab contains Trading items; Crafting items and items used to banish Monsters that you currently have in your inventory.
- Miscellaneous (Bottle, safety pin and ribbon symbol): The Miscellaneous tab contains Fixers (collection/artifact combining elements) that are needed to complete collections in the game as well as Special Items that are needed, in addition to energy points, to play certain Locations in the game that you currently have in your inventory.