Memory Square is a Hidden Object Location in the Seeker's Notes: Mysteries of Darkwood game.
Memory Square is the 38th location to be added to the Darkwood Town Map.
Unlocking and Open Quest Edit
To unlock Memory Square during the special event challenge, Players must be at Game Level 11 or higher.
A quest will be given by Helen to help find the missing Memory Square Key to open its doors. The Key is obtained by exploring any of the other unlocked Hidden Object Locations and successfully completing it.
Once unlocked, Memory Square requires special item access passes to play. In addition to energy points, a certain number of the access pass called Coat of Arms Impression is required for each play of Memory Square. The number of Coat of Arms Impressions needed depends on the Rank of the Location.
Coat of Arms Impressions can be found by successfully exploring any of the other unlocked Hidden Object Locations. Regular Locations such as Mayor's Office; Ballroom; Marketplace; Docks; Hunter's House; and Observatory award 3 to 5 Coat of Arms Impressions upon successful completion. Premium Locations such as Clothing Store; Garden; Ship; and Old Square award 5 to 8 Coat of Arms Impressions upon successful completion. Premium Locations are those which require special access items to enter.
NOTE: Many Hidden Objects in Memory Square have multiple variations and may be difficult to remember from game to game. The list below attempts to define all different variations to ease the difficulty of finding Hidden Objects. See Hints section below for some general rules for variations in Memory Square.
- Birdhouse (Two Variations)
- White with Red Roof
- Green with Brown Roof
- Dove (Three Variations)
- White and Perched
- White and Flying with Open Wings
- Grey-White and Perched (almost looks like a Pigeon)
- Drum (Two Variations)
- Blue Sides with Drumsticks
- Red Sides and no Drumsticks
- Eagle Shadow (Two Variations)
- Open Wings
- Jug (Three Variations)
- White with Flowers
- Kite (Two Variations)
- Multicolored (Red/Blue/sometimes Yellow)
- Ladder (Wooden or Teal)
- Lion Head
- Mailbox (Two Variations)
- Green and Round
- Natural Horn (Two Variations)
- French Horn-shaped
- Ruler (Three Variations)
- Straight and White
- L-shaped and (Yellow? Need Confirmation)
- Triangular and Silver/Grey
- Spool of Thread (Three Variations)
- White with Silver Bird on top
- Swan (Two Variations)
- White and Perched
- Gold with Open Wings inside circle
- Tambourine (Two Variations)
- With a canvas
- Without a canvas
- Umbrella (Two Variations)
- Unicorn Shadow
- Weather Vane (Three Variations)
- Bird on top
- Cat on top
- Ship on top
- Wind Chime (Two Variations)
Collection Item Sets Edit
Please notify CantWin4NutN or SSConvert on their wall if you overwrite any of the gallery images
The following gallery is a work in progress. The items identified do not show all locations.
Be careful when finding Hidden Objects because many of the objects in Memory Square have more than one version. For example, the Swan hidden object is sometimes a white swan, and sometimes it is a gold Swan encased in a gold circle. Similarly, the Ladder hidden object is sometimes wooden and sometimes it is teal.
- The different birds in Memory Square can be found either perched or with open wings.
- Some Hidden Objects are smaller than you think they would be in real life. Ladder and Tricycle are two examples where they are significantly smaller than they would be in real life.