Observatory is a Hidden Object Location in the Seeker's Notes: Mysteries of Darkwood game.
To unlock Observatory, you must be at Game Level 30 or higher.
Unlocking and Open QuestEdit
Observatory unlocks when a player reaches a Game Level of 30.
A Quest will start to find the Key to the Observatory. The Observatory Key Quest asks the player to win Hidden Object games of Train Station. Once this Quest starts, you may have to win multiple games of the Location before you successfully get the Key to Observatory as one of the rewards for winning.
Once you have the Key to Observatory, you can open the new Location. Tapping on the Icon for the Location on the Darkwood Town Map will bring up the 'Open' Window for the Location. The requirements to open the Location are listed here. The requirements are usually a Key for the Location.
In the past you needed 45000 coins and 40 energy points in addition to the Key.
- Alarm Clock
- Cat Figurine
- Crystal Ball
- Magnifying Glass
- Morse Code
- Oil Can
- Pocket Watch
- Punch Card
- Stargazer's Cap
Morph mode has its own items that need to be found, separate from those listed above.
Leprechaun Coin Locations
- On a gear on the telescope
- Behind a wall sconce on the left
- Behind the lower gears of the telescope
- On the right door of the glass cabinet on the left side of the room
- On the highest rung of the ladder at the high end of the telescope
- To the left edge of the upper cabinet on the right