Timed Challenges are special events during which the Player must complete a series of quests within a specified time duration and achieve the "winning conditions" to gain the reward. First introduced during the game's Foggy Ship Update on September 21, 2015, Timed Challenges have been included in subsequent game updates which unveil new Hidden Object Locations in the Seeker's Notes: Mysteries of Darkwood game.
Timed Challenges offer unique rewards such as special new Avatars, talismans, chests and decorations. Each Challenge brings new monsters/ creatures to banish along with new quests and new collections, all of which disappear once the Timed Challenge has ended.
Missed out on an event? Don't worry! Collection Items and Fixers from all past events are available as Chests for purchase from the Store. The Hidden Object Locations from past events become integrated into the overall storyline so new Players will unlock them when reaching the required experience level in the game.
List of Timed ChallengesEdit
- Foundation Holiday (July 2017)
- Inviolable Prohibition (June 2017)
- Sorcerer's Spell (May 2017)
- Birds (April 2017)
- Legends of Darkwood (March 2017)
- Flower Festival (February 2017)
- Ice Dancing (January 2017)
- Snowy Fairy Tale (December 2016)
- Enchanted Harvest (November 2016)
- Mystery of the Dark Square (October 2016)
- Lost Treasury (September 2016)
- Foundation Day (July 2016)
- Merchant's Treasure (May 2016)
- Ghosts of the Past (April 2016)
- Leprechaun's Gold (March 2016)
- Upon Wings of Love (February 2016)
- Christmas Adventure (November 2015)
- Mystery of the Gloomy House (October 205)
- The Mystery of the Foggy Ship (September 2015)
- The amount of time available for the timed challenges is set and the countdown timer began upon the update's release. The time limit remains the same across all platforms.
- To reach Virtuoso level in the special event challenge's new location takes 150 plays, which requires 3285 access passes/ "keys".